Watch the Daisy Bralette Sew-Along with Alison Smith. Closed captions available in 5 languages. Please click “CC” on the bottom play bar to turn captions on and select your launguage.
Alison: Sew Wardrobe
Join the creator of the Daisy Bralette pattern and renowned sewing instructor, Alison Smith, as she walks you through this perfect beginner bralette pattern.
“The Daisy Bralette and Knicker is a wonderful pattern, very pretty and delicate, and also perfect for beginners. The bralette is sized from a 32-42 band, and is based on a B cup. Illustrations and instructions are shown throughout to help assist you on how to do a full bust adjustment if needed. The knickers are sized S,M,L.”.
- Stretch Lace: 4 yds, at least 8” wide
- Stretch Mesh: 1 yard
- ½” Picot Elastic: 3 ¼ yards
- Strap Elastic: 1 yard
- Rings & Sliders: 2 each in the same width as strap elastic
- Hook & Eye Closure: 1 each
- Gusset Lining: 12” x12” Cotton Jersey